Are you enjoying this magical feeling? This is exactly what awaits you in King Tomislav Square – a magical winter idyll on ice. With good music playing in the background, you can enrich your outdoor ice skating experience with the fragrance and flavor of a variety of culinary delights, as well as numerous cultural events for both children and adults. You still haven't opened your eyes and put on ice skates? Don't worry, our experienced skating instructors will wake you up! Your fairy tale is real – it takes place right between the Art Pavilion and the statue of the first Croatian king, Tomislav.
Weekdays from 10am to 11pm
- Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 11pm, except on
- Christmas Eve (24.12.) from 10am to 5pm
- Christmas Day 11:30am to 11pm
- New Year’s Eve from 10am to 2am on New Year’s Day
- January 1st 2020, from 11:30am to 11pm
TICKET OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Daily from 9:30am to 9pm
Christmas Eve: 9:30am – 5pm
Christmas Day: 11am – 11pm
New Year’s Eve: 9:30am – 2am
New Year’s Day: 11am – 11pm
This year again, the Ice Park has music programmes for you to enjoy every day from 7 pm to 10 pm.
All details on performing artists and other information available on our Facebook page.
From November 30th 2019 to January 7th 2020, the Croatian Railway Passenger Service also offers the following discounts:
- 50% discount for passengers travelling to Zagreb to visit the Ice Park in Zagreb from any station or stop in Croatia;
- Reduced prices of Ice Park tickets for visitors who can show their HŽ Passenger Service train tickets:
From 10 am to 4 pm, admission is 10 kunas
From 4 pm to 11 pm, admission is 15 kunas
Return train tickets can be bought at the HŽ Passenger Service ticket office or, if the ticket office is closed, from the conductor on the train. Children younger than six travel free of charge. Please mention the purpose of your travel when buying train tickets and keep your Ice Park tickets to show them to the train conductor to claim your discount.